The aim of the conference is the discussion of the results and prospects of the international cooperation, national policy, scientific research, business-projects and citizens’ initiatives to achieve sustainable development of the Baikal region in the context of globalization.
The main directions of the conference:
International cooperation on Lake Baikal: outcomes and prospects;
- Legal conflicts of the law “On the Protection of Lake Baikal”: the pros and cons of the first federal environmental law;
- Eastern Vector of Development: integration and cooperation (Silk Road and Tea Road, economic corridors, basin, trans-border and integrative mechanisms);
- Special protected territories in the socio-economic life of the region.
There will be publication of the proceedings of the conference, which will be placed in the national bibliographic database of scientific citation (RISC).
Conference languages are Russian and English.
Please, send to the conference Organizing Committee:
filled in registration form
- the materials for the publication, which are formatted according to the requirements stated below via email.
- copy of the registration fee payment receipt.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to form the program with the selection of papers for internal participation and publications with absentee participation.
Forms of the participation in the work of the conference:
- session papers;
- paper publication (subject to an approval).